The Veterinary Cardiovascular Society
Is an organisation which exists to promote animal welfare through the study and development of veterinary cardiology in all species.
Membership of the association is open to any veterinary surgeon or nurse from the UK and abroad.
The Veterinary Cardiovascular Society holds two meetings per year. Membership includes abstracts from the talks held.
Information concerning heart testing and post graduate qualifications in cardio-respiratory medicine & surgery.
All the latest news from the Veterinary Cardiovascular Society.
Membership of the Association is open to members of the veterinary and medical professions including veterinary students and veterinary nurses and to other suitable qualified workers who are interested in the aims of the society: The promotion of animal welfare through the study and development of veterinary cardiology in all species. We vote all our new members in en bloc during our AGM at the Autumn meeting. However as soon as you become a member, you will be added to the mailing list and receive notice of our meetings. You will also be very welcome to attend the meetings, even before you are officially voted in.
VCS Autumn Meeting
The VCS Committee is happy to announce registration for the 2023 Autumn VCS Meeting at The Chesford Grange, Warwickshire is now open!
We look forward to welcoming you all to this year’s meeting on 10th-11th November 2023.
Further details including the exciting programme and registration can be found at:
- Please book through https://www.vcs-conference.org/ and follow the links to registration or direct at EventBee https://www.eventbee.com/v/vcs-autumn-conference-2023/event?eid=272111794#/tickets
- Booking is available until the 31st October, with a discounted early bird rate until 15th October, so get in and book early!
- For those who are unable to attend in-person, we will also be recording the meeting, and the content will be released in the weeks after the conference (please note this meeting will not be live streamed).
- All BEVA members are entitled to book at the VCS member rates on the booking page.
- For retired members, veterinary students and veterinary nurses, a 25% discount is offered, please see https://www.vcs-conference.org/ for details on how to access.
This is the final reminder that registration to the VCS Autumn Meeting 2023 closes on