The VCS Committee is happy to announce registration for the 2023 Autumn VCS Meeting at The Chesford Grange, Warwickshire is now open!
We look forward to welcoming you all to this year’s meeting on 10th-11th November 2023.
Further details including the exciting programme and registration can be found at:
This year is our special BEVA-VCS Crossover meeting where we are excited to be welcoming our equine colleagues to the VCS. The theme of our programme is “sudden cardiac death” with human, equine and small animal insights from world-renowned speakers including Professor Sanjay Sharma from St George’s Hospital and a leading expert in sudden death in human athletes, and Katharyn Mitchell and Catriona Lyle who will be updating us on dangerous arrhythmias and sudden death in horses respectively. VCS members Emily Dutton, Matthew Keane, Pascale Smets and Mike Davies will be providing small animal perspectives on sudden cardiac death. It is a jam-packed schedule with other items including a thought provoking ethical dilemmas panel hosted by Paul Wotton on the Saturday, Adrian Boswood’s musings on reference intervals and diagnostic cut-offs, insights from John Rush and Lesley Young, along with latest conference updates, interesting case reports and finishing with vignettes from Simon Swift. There will be plenty of time to catch up with friends and colleagues and make new connections.
- Please book through https://www.vcs-conference.org/ and follow the links to registration or direct at EventBee https://www.eventbee.com/v/vcs-autumn-conference-2023/event?eid=272111794#/tickets
- Booking is available until the 31st October, with a discounted early bird rate until 15th October, so get in and book early!
- For those who are unable to attend in-person, we will also be recording the meeting, and the content will be released in the weeks after the conference (please note this meeting will not be live streamed).
- All BEVA members are entitled to book at the VCS member rates on the booking page.
- For retired members, veterinary students and veterinary nurses, a 25% discount is offered, please see https://www.vcs-conference.org/ for details on how to access.
Digital proceedings for the meeting will be available to download from the website and will be emailed to all registered delegates.